It looks like we have a chance for something severe tomorrow. It depends on how strong the cap is and if the approaching cold front can generate a prefrontal trough east of the Appalachians early enough to trigger convection before nightfall. I will be reviewing the models and radar closely tomorrow and plan to position myself in a promising region to await the cap erosion. Since it’s Friday I’ll have to pay close attention to the traffic, so that may limit my chase region. Keeping my fingers crossed…

Advertisements