Between the National Hurricane Center’s forecast track for Hanna and the SPC’s Day 3 convective forecast it looks like Friday/Friday night may be wet, windy, and stormy for the Mid-Atlantic. It stands to reason, of course, since we have tickets to the Orioles’ game Friday night in Baltimore. That means I’ll either (a) miss a chance to chase storms from a tropical system or (b) have tickets to a rained-out baseball game. My timing is impeccable, even considering I ordered these tickets 2 weeks ago. Oh well, with the Orioles in the midst of their yearly late season swoon it doesn’t really matter if the game doesn’t happen…I just don’t want to drive all the way to Baltimore and sit through a rainout!