The SPC has our immediate area on the fringes of potential severe weather both this afternoon (Saturday) and Easter Sunday, but I’m not jumping up and down about the possibilities after reviewing the models.  Trust me, I will be watching radar and will head out to chase this afternoon if anything warrants it but I’m not holding my breath.  As for tomorrow I will have my chase gear available but there are more important things to consider on Resurrection Day, so that chase potential remains a big “we’ll see”.

Advertisements