Tags

At the moment the plan is to watch conditions and radar today. The models just aren’t showing me enough potential to plan a chase. Morning rain and cloud cover will hold down instability such that deep convection will be difficult to achieve.

However…if there is an area close enough where the sun can break out for a few hours this afternoon there is a chance that I could jump in the chasemobile and head somewhere. We’ll see.

Advertisements